- Processing and evaluation of experimental tests from national and international research projects.
- Project management, administration and coordination of activities in projects related to additive manufacturing, nuclear materials testing and nuclear reactor condition monitoring
- Preparation of technical outputs, including their presentation at local and international conferences
- Cooperation in the development of software tools (e.g. FEM) and database systems (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Completed or ongoing university education in a technical field (mechanical, nuclear, physical or materials engineering).
- Proficiency in AJ, other languages preferably
- Experience in materials testing, FEM modelling and project management an advantage
- Main employment for an indefinite period of time
- 13th and 14th salary
- Participation in national and international scientific research projects
- Contribution to language training and pension insurance
- 5 weeks' holiday
- Subscription to newspapers and magazines
- Free refreshments at the workplace - water, coffee, tea
- Possibility of partial work in the 'home office' mode according to the approval of the supervisor
- Laptop and mobile phone for business and private use
Place of work: Prague 1, Řež or NPP Temelín
Start date: by agreement
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed structured CV with a motivation letter.
Please only use the following email address to reply to this position: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The advertisement expires in August 2022. Please do not reply after this date.